- 64 strawberry plants
- Flat 1: loose-leaf Lettuces
- Flat 2: onions (yellow/white)
- Flat 3: 8 zucchini plants and 10 garlic bulbs
- Flat 4: 8 roma tomato plants and 8 cherry tomato plants
- Flat 5: 8 better bush tomato plants and 10 salad bush cucumber plants
- Flat 6: potatoes
- 4 basil plants, 4 cilantro plants, 2 chive plants, 2 rosemary plants, 2 jalepeno pepper plants
- enough carrot seeds for a 4x4 bed worth of carrots
Also- the turkey from Karl Baer's farm was absolutley delicious. I got smoked turkey, and sliced it into pieces small enough for a sandwich- right now I am eating a sandwich with local munster cheese, Baer Farms smoked turkey, and my homemade bread. I will never buy the pre-packed turkey from a grocery store again. This is delish!!
I'm going to make some bread tonight. What kind should I make? Suggestions?
Although it is cold and snowy and dirty outside, we are moving towards Spring! Or at least that's what I keep telling myself..