Saturday, May 1, 2010

Garden update- Week 2

It's been two weeks since I planted most of the things in my garden, and everything seems to be doing really well! I have onions everywhere, both varieties of strawberries are going strong, lettuce is doing well, and I have little garlic shoot and potato plants coming up! Still waiting on carrots- I have a few little sprouts of growth but I can't really tell if it's carrots, or just little weeds haha!

Here's some updates photos:

I planted 4 Siberian kale plants and 4 celery plants today that I got from the farmer's market!
 this Glacier tomato is not looking too good.


Potato plants are coming up!!!

onions everywhere!

Strawberry plants are beginning to flower!


Garlic shoots comin up!

more potatoes :)

Garden view

No comments:

Post a Comment