Saturday, June 25, 2011

Homeward bound

In Columbus, Ohio for the weekend visiting my parents and I brought along my grandma as well! Enjoying my stay- looking forward to checking out the Worthington Farmers Market and wondering if the "City Center" market is up and running yet? :)

Looking forward to making some homemade goodies for my mom & dad, who have a boot and a huge inflated arm, respectively, because of a biking crash. Also going to help my mom out in the garden- its about time the tables were turned! Usually they're such helpers to me and I'm looking to re-pay a small fraction of that :)

Need to update with pictures but I've canned 2 batches of strawberry jam already- its that time already! I hope to get it one more batch before strawberry season is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment