Today I am inspired to reflect on how I am doing so far on my 2010 goals
(thanks Kathie @ Two Frog Home)!
Finding a source for local meat/animal productsAchieved! Meat and eggs from Karl Baer
- Continuing to focus on eating seasonally and the methods that enable me to do that, like freezing, preserving, storing, and drying food. Official hard-core start date: April
- Cut down shopping at chain grocery stores, such as Kroger, Whole Foods, etc. In Progress
- My overall goal is for my average food consumption to look like this: In Progress
75% Ypsilanti Food Co-op/Farmer's Market/CSA
- Making all of the bread we eat
- using cloth towels instead of paper towels
- using cloth napkins instead of paper napkins
On a seperate note, below is me in my favorite outfit, and I hope I get to wear it soon!!
Jeans + a hoodie + Birks= love!