Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What's Up Wednesday


I can't take credit for these eggs, or even for the chickens that hatched them. I basically just want to share that my neighbor gave me some eggs from their chickens and that the eggs were delicious. How awesome is neighborhood bartering? More on this soon.








Oh, Oregano- You grow so well by the side of my house where I didn't plant you, and so poorly in my garden where I did.











The Cilantro I started indoors in January is now epic- it's being housed in the kitchen window until it's warm enough to plant outside!


That's right- those little green guys on stems are prehensile CHERRIES!
The raspberry vines are starting to form pre-rasperry clusters.
I Cannot. Freaking. Wait.
What's Up in your Garden Today?

No comments:

Post a Comment