Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Favorites

My favorite things this Friday:

Registering for the  BALLE conference (Business Alliance for Local Living Economies), in Grand Rapids this year. I'll get to represent Growing Hope as well as Think Local First of Washtenaw County, where I am the board VP- it's such a great opportunity!

The two CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) shares that I've signed up for this year; I am so excited! May-September I'll be a member of Bridgewater Barns Family Farm CSA, run by Tony and Janet (pictured below with Kimba). I'm splitting with a friend/co-worker- so cool.

September through March I'll be part of Stone Soup Roots & Grains CSA, which I'm splitting with the neighbors down the street. Look at this nice postcard I received in the mail :)

What are your favorites this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment