Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

My favorite things this Friday:

I really appreciate that at our local food co-operative, the Ypsilanti Food Co-op, I can purchase produce from the Farm I work with- it makes me happy. Spinach and Carrots from Growing Hope Urban Farm!

First harvest of my lettuce of choice from the garden this season- Speckles variety. Isn't it pretty? I harvested several leaves off of each plant, and made a small, delicious salad yesterday. 


This week I had to take a dead neighborhood cat that had been hit by a car to the humane society. It was sad, and I am really appreciating our little guys. I've been sending them silent subliminal messages: "Stay inside! It's not even that awesome outside anyway!"

What are your favorites this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment